Chespin's Drug Message Chespin's Drug Message

Not bad, especially for your first try! Your animation could use some work though, but that's nothing a little practice can't fix! Also, in my personal opinion, I think you should use original audio instead of over used Family Guy audio. But that decision should be left up to you! Anyway keep practicing!

Treasure Island Treasure Island

I think you should improve your detail in your animations and your jokes. For instance, i think you should at least make a walking cycle instead of sliding him across the beach like the floor was made of soap. As for the jokes, your heart is in the right place but all of the jokes in this flash has been done before, like a million times before. Just make sure you practice your art style more and practice making original ideas for jokes! Good luck!

UnholyXSoldier responds:

Thanks Il keep that in mind

Posh PacMan Posh PacMan

I have to say, you need to work a tad bit harder on these animations. The voice acting was fine but the animation is pretty bad, not to mention the joke wasn't even that funny. Just keep practicing and writing new material! You'll get there!

Mario Stomping Frenzy Mario Stomping Frenzy

pretty awsome! But im a bit disappointing, no fisty-cuffs were thrown in this game :( NAAHH im just kidding, great job!

Big Brother Big Brother

very cool! i like the creativity ya got! keep it up!

Tetora (Joshiraku) Tetora (Joshiraku)

Very awsome job! i love the coloring!

eonhite responds:

Thanks, I wasn't sure how to draw her hair though... ;_;

Weedle, Ekans and Oddish Weedle, Ekans and Oddish

Very awsome! i like that realistic feel to it!